Could you use a Christmas tree for anything else but a Christmas tree?
I’m going to share with you four different ways to use a Christmas tree. It’s weird to think of using a Christmas tree for anything else but a Christmas tree, since a Christmas tree is called a Christmas tree. But here are some ideas.
- You could use a Christmas tree as firewood for your fireplace during Christmastime. Keeping warm during the holidays is very important, so why not use your beautiful tree as your main or backup supply!
- You could use a Christmas tree as a supply of air fresheners for your car. If you have a tree that smells really nice, like pine or fir, maybe. Every time your car smells disgusting and you don’t want to go out and buy a regular freshener, you could just grab a pair of scissors, march out to your backyard, and snip off a clump to use in your car.
- You could use a Christmas tree as just a plain simple decoration in your back or front yard. Trees make things look very simple, and provide great shade in the summer if they grow a lot.
- You could also use a Christmas tree as a main prop at a party. You could set up one of those pools in your yard, and people take turns balancing on a log on the water trying to knock their opponents off. The log could be your beloved Christmas tree, in which you had good times with last Christmas.
- Lastly, you could use a Christmas tree as a house for your pet squirrel that you adopted. You could set up the tree in your kitchen and have your new squirrel climb all over it as it’s new home.
Well, that’s four things you could do with a Christmas tree! Do you have any ideas? What would you do with your Christmas tree?