Gabi’s Marvelous Magnetic Bookmarks

Hello World!

At my school this year we are having a Young Entrepreneur Fair! I have decided to make and sell magnetic bookmarks! Magnetic bookmarks mark your page by clipping onto the paper and sticking together. I have finished my prototype, and we have just started our money plans, but we also get to create surveys to get feedback from people around our school! I’d really appreciate if you would take the time to answer a few questions to help me out. Thank you!

4 thoughts on “Gabi’s Marvelous Magnetic Bookmarks

1. kylaaems2017

hello Gabi, my name is Kyla (Katherine) most people call me Katherine but either one is fine, yea, i think the idea is great! i like the survey, the sport that i would have is volleyball or badminton, or basketball i think i like every sport! 🙂 hope to hear from you! 🙂
    sincerely, Kyla (Katherine) 🙂 sorry if it doesn’t work Gabi! i’m still new at this kind of stuff!
    http://kylasaemsblog.edublogs.org/

Reply
    1. Gabi Post author

Hey Kyla!
      Thanks for your comment! That’s cool that people call you two different names. My full name is actually Gabrielle, but everyone just calls me Gabi. I agree, I think a survey is a great way to get feedback from people. I love sports too, and the ones that you’ve named are some of my favourites. Maybe I should make a bookmark with a collage of sports symbols on it. I’ll be sure to go check out your blog soon!
      Happy blogging!
      Gabi

Reply