About Me

Hi everyone!

My name is Gabi, I’m 12 years old, and I live in the Comox Valley in British Columbia, Canada.
I’m in a grade 6 and 7 split class, but I’m in grade 7.

I love animals, sports, theatre, reading, writing, and chilling with my friends.
I’m part of the local track and field club, and I love to throw, sprint, jump, basically everything you can do in Track and Field! I recently went to a provincial championship track meet and got first place in Hammer throw!

I have a pen pal named Catharine at a senior care home in my town. We write letters to each other and talk about what we’re doing in our lives, and exciting things that are happening.

I’m part of the cross country team at my school, as well as the volleyball team. Both are really fun, and I’m glad I’m taking part in them. I also do dance for two hours a week, and I take jazz and ballet. I’ve been dancing since I was three years old!

My parents aren’t married anymore, so I go back and forth between two different houses. I have two cats at my Dad’s house, Dave and Enka, two bunnies at my Mom’s house, Picket and Midnight, and one cat at my Mom’s, Charlee.
This is my first time ever blogging, and I’m super excited to share my experiences with you!

Happy blogging!
Gabi